Designed to develop and increase independence and social skills. School agers practice daily self-help skills, as well as a routine academic schedule that accommodates their curious mind and excited bodies.
- Before and after school care.
- Busing to Columbus and Whitehall City Schools.
- Homework help.
- Care for days off school & breaks.
- Supplemental curriculum for half-day kindergarten and days off or breaks.
- Summer Program including field trips, water days, and curriculum.
- Projects allowing children to use their imagination, cooperation, and problem solving skills.
- Daily opportunities for self-sufficiency and classroom management and cleaning.